DAM EU 2017 – the Art of DAM solutions – Engines of Empathy
During the last weeks we were all shocked after the senseless attacks in London that left people dead and many others injured. Our hearts go out to our friends, coworkers, neighbors and everyone in that great city…
So with a great honor and chance we have next week the great week of DAM EU in LONDON…You are working for Brands, Retailers, Agencies, Publishers, DAM EU is the time for you to get a advanced overview of DAM solutions of the market but above all to understand the new challenges of DAM 2017 through a range of great conferences and speakers starting with the opening keynote of Theresa Regli.
To give you an idea about the event, just watch my Teaser of DAM EU 2016 :
Rich media content helps businesses create outstanding consumer experiences, which is good from both a marketing and consumer loyalty perspective. However, the challenges of effectively managing that content have become more apparent as volume grows.
Businesses today struggle to integrate and share rich media content across the enterprise. (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, 3D experience, HTML5 animation, Video…).
This is a result of rich media content being stored in siloed business applications that serve merely as content repositories. Businesses need to create a clear DAM strategy and implement solutions to overcome the inefficiencies with both the creation and use of rich media content.
ES at the Heart of your Strategy
- Digital Asset Management
- Multi-Taxonomy & Metadata fields with Access Control
- Business Workflow Mapping
- Marketing Automation
- Omni-channel 360 capabilities
- Video support
- Custom Brand Portal
- Social Content Management
- Content Integration and WCM
Organize your content life cycle and manage your process building in one tool to leverage your content for omnichannel.
We’ll get roundtable discussions that will take place during lunch on day one of the conference, Tuesday 20 June, from 14.10 to 14.40. If you would like to join a discussion please register your seat here.
· Creative Collaboration and Brand Management
· How to Measure Digital Asset Management Project Success
· The Human Challenge – What are your key challenges in getting users to adopt to a DAM?
· Modular Content Creation for Better Omni Channel
· Harnessing the Power of DAM in Managing Packaging Artwork
· The DAM Myth Busters
· Using Data to Manage your Content Strategy
· Intelligent DAM – how does an intelligent DAM drive smart marketing?
Clicl here to register :